Monday, April 15, 2013

ASSORTED Halloween Candy Discount





On sale now for ASSORTED WITH HOUSE Halloween Candy Mold Chocolate is trending. This cool item is now on sale, you can purchase it this moment for just $0.00 and usually delivered within a day.

Item Description



Strong Feat



Reviews


Loved it!
Darian2174

This product was awesome. I was a little skeptical when I pulled it out of the packaging. It is made of hard plastic, and I wasn't sure how well it was going to work. The plastic withstood the hot chocolate perfectly. I even added coconut and nuts into the chocolate and they didn't deform the shape, as they sometimes do in cheaper molds. I put them in the fridge for about an hour and they just popped right out. They didn't break or chip at all! The chocolates held all of the fine details and I had no trouble making out what the shapes were. I was going to post a picture, but my daughter and husband ate them all before I had the chance. Also, I was very pleased that the item shipped two days early. I am extremely pleased with this item and I will purchase from this seller again!



Rating: 5 1 reviews

Lookup: HOUSE Halloween Candy, ASSORTED Halloween Candy, ASSORTED HOUSE Candy, ASSORTED HOUSE Halloween