Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dress My Cupcake DMCA097 Chocolate Candy Mold, 3D The 3 Pigs





Get the best deal for Dress My Cupcake DMCA097 Chocolate Candy Mold, 3D The 3 Pigs is trending. This best item is currently on sale, you can buy it now for only $0.00 and often ships within 24 hours.

Product Information



Dress my cupcake is the world's largest manufacturer of dessert table supplies and couture party decor. our best selling product line includes designer cupcake wrappers, tissue paper pom poms, cupcake stands, cake pop supplies, crystals, vintage straws, washi tape, glitter ribbon, dessert sticks, diy wooden cutlery kits and so much more. dress my cupcake offers designer cupcake wrappers in over 500 colors and styles, that provide an elegant look to your cupcakes by hiding wrinkly cupcake liners. dress my cupcake products have been used to create festive candy buffets and dessert tables at all types of special events, including weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, college events, bar and bat mitzvahs, corporate events, hollywood galas and more.



Features


  • Classic, fda approved plastic chocolate mold; search for over 3000 other designs by dress my cupcake
  • Combine with dress my cupcake chocolate melting wafers in over 10 flavors and colors
  • For 4.5-Inch lollipop sticks, search asin b0091sjsbe
  • For 6-Inch lollipop sticks, search asin b0091sjsci
  • For dress my cupcake lollipop stand, search asin b0091sjups

User Reviews




Rating: 0 0 reviews

Lookup: Dress My Cupcake